[Seaside] ConfigurationOfGetText broken?

Usman Bhatti usman.bhatti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:42:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

It seems that some recent changes in the ConfigurationOfText have broken
the loading in the Pharo 3.0.

I'm loading GetText with the following script in my config.
spec
project: 'GetText'
with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfGettext';
file: 'ConfigurationOfGettext';
loads: #('Core' );
                                version: '1.3'; "tried #development too"
repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/PharoExtras/Gettext/main'].

I get this error whatever version I put.

'The version ''1.3'' is not defined in ConfigurationOfGettext for the
current platform, because an exception occurred while creating the
version:. Error: The imported version:''1.1-baseline'' for version: 1.3
referenced from the method: #version13: in configuration
ConfigurationOfGettext has not been defined.. Evaluate the following to see
the error: ''[ConfigurationOfGettext project ]
on: MetacelloErrorInProjectConstructionNotification
do: [:ex | ex resume: true ].''
Possible versions include: #(#bleedingEdge #development #stable
''1.0-baseline'' ''1.0'' ''1.1'' ''1.2'')'

I tried to debug and compared with the changes from the previous version
but didn't find any workable solution.

Usman