[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 3.1 and 3.0.10 release

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Jan 18 07:32:43 UTC 2014

Diego,

Starting from a ‘virgin’ GLASS 1.0-beta-9, when I execute the following snippet. Everything loads fine.

Gofer new
	url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
	load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.0.9') load

So, are you on glass 1.0-beta-9 ? Because the version of Metacello that is loaded with that Glass version is working.

Johan