[Glass] [Seaside] Re: Back button not working with nginx and rewrites

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:08:41 UTC 2014

Ohhh boy.... the back button doesn't work ONLY in Chrome.... Safari and
Firefox works ok, even with nginx.
So.....it only fails with nginx AND chrome...all the rest of the
combinations work....

It seems it could to be related to redirects... google tells me I am not
the only one where the back button refresh the current page instead....

I could still not make it work. If you have any idea, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,