[Seaside] Re: Modify FullCalendar

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:40:03 UTC 2014

Hi Lorenzo,

Its been a while since I worked with FullCalendar.  Which buttons do you want to change the text of?

Do you mean this part: http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/docs/text/buttonText/ ?

I dont have time to look at it soon but you should be able to, in your calendar setup code, add a line like

buttonText: self buttonTextJson;

an then the method #buttonTextJson is something like

	dict:=Dictionary new
	dict at:'next' put: 'n'.
	dict at: 'prev' put: 'p'.
	dict at: 'day' put: 'd'.
	dict at: 'today' put: 't'.
	dict at: 'month' put: 'm'.
	dict at: 'year' put: 'y'.

Hope this helps, and if it doesn't send me a snippet of code you think should work and I'll take a look.