[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] GRPharoUtf8CodecStream does not understand object:

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Jan 24 19:18:47 UTC 2014

Hi Sabine,

I'm passing this message to the seaside mailinglist, as I believe it's a question of general interest.

This is not a difference between Pharo 2 and 3, but between Seaside3.0 and Seaside3.1
Philippe has done a great job describing the differences here: https://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside310Changelog
The way json is rendered is mentioned there.

#jsonOn:  now takes a rendered as an argument.
I think you should rather use the #asJson method to convert an object to Json.

Without taking a look at JQGrid, I would guess this is a problem in JQGrid.

regards
Johan