[Seaside] Re: Modify FullCalendar

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:28:54 UTC 2014

Yeah its part of the JQueryWidgetBox.  You can load it from the seaside repo
on smalltalkhub.  There is an example calendar/page too.

I haven't been keeping the seaside/smalltlak up to date with the latest js
version but its not hard to do and there probably aren't any breaking
changes.  It used to be that the guy would keep it up to date with the
current stable jQuery versions.

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote