[Seaside] Re: Checkbox and AJAX?

carlo.t snoobabk at yahoo.ie
Sat Jul 5 23:06:45 UTC 2014

Hi

I thick #script: does not work because this is a separate ajax call where
the reference to 'this' is not known and is not the row you expect.
#script would work if you reference a valid DOM id for the row e.g.
					html checkbox
						onClick: (html jQuery ajax serializeThisWithHidden;
								script: [:s | s
										<< (s jQuery: #idForRow) addClass: 'selectedRow']);

#onSuccess is probably triggering a callback where the reference to 'this'
is valid and so the following line will work:
	(html jQuery this closest: 'tr') addClass: 'selectedRow'

I'm a javascript newbie too but thats what I think is going on.

Cheers
Carlo