[Seaside] How to have a ajax handler?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:57:41 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Maybe the subject of the email is not the most accurate. What I need is the
following. From seaside, I am calling a JS library using "html script:
'xxx' ". Now, that JS libs provides me a feature in which it can do an AJAX
request to the "url/someAPI" and send some JSON (what I need).

When I do an ajax request from within seaside I can easily attach a
callback. However, in this case, I don't know how to do that. What I need
is a callback associated to url/someAPI and I need to read the JSON sent in
that ajax request.

Any idea how can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

--