[Seaside] Call for problems to be discussed at the Tutorial on Advanced Web Applications with Seaside

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Jul 20 09:14:00 UTC 2014

Dale Henrichs, Philippe Marschall and myself organise a 'Sophisticated Web Applications with Seaside' tutorial on thursday at the ESUG Conference.

We want this tutorial to be as practical as possible, so please send in the topics, problems, suggestions, you want to see discussed.
Sending in a topic does not guarantee that we will handle it during the tutorial, but it will help us make the session as applied as possible.

The abstract of the tutorial is:

If you want to know everything about building sophisticated web applications with Seaside using tightly-integrated client-side libraries and frameworks (jQuery, jQuery++, jQuery-UI, Bootstrap, jQuery-Mobile,...), transparent persistence, RESTful webservices, etc or just about what's new in Seaside, then this tutorial is for you. We will skip the basics (see the excellent online tutorials [1][2] and book [3]) and jump right into the advanced uses of jQuery, the intricate details of ajax callbacks, the extensible framework, the transparent persistence in GemStone Web Edition (GLASS), and much more.

We will reserve ample time for Q&A, so bring your questions to the session!

See you at ESUG
Johan