[Seaside] Call for problems to be discussed at the Tutorial on Advanced Web Applications with Seaside

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:35:34 UTC 2014

For me, the last months the following points have been challenging:

* support for back button if you use ajax calls
* creating a fully responsive solution, eg. responsive tables

For the future, I would be interested in
* hints how to integrate graphics/diagrams for providing a dashboard to my
users. Perhaps rickshaw and or alternatives.

Unfortunately, I can not join ESUG this year. So, like Esteban, I would be
very very happy if someone could record it and put the scripts online.

Btw, the links in your post, "online tutorials [1][2] and book [3]" have
been missing.

Regards
Sabine