[Seaside] WATask calling another WATask

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:39:20 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have a strange situation. I have a main WATask subclass called XXX. In
XXX's #go I do a #call: to another task YYY and I get a
"WATaskNotDelegated: This task has no delegation.". Of course, I put a halt
in YYY's #go and it does not halt at all. It seems task XXX is trying to

What is even more funny, is that if in XXX instead of directly calling task
YYY, I do a #call: to another regular WAComponent, I get the answer and
then I call task YYY, that works!!!!

Any idea what could be the problem? Are tasks allowed to do a #call: to
other tasks?

Thanks in advance,