[Seaside] WATask calling another WATask

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:39:20 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have a strange situation. I have a main WATask subclass called XXX. In
XXX's #go I do a #call: to another task YYY and I get a
"WATaskNotDelegated: This task has no delegation.". Of course, I put a halt
in YYY's #go and it does not halt at all. It seems task XXX is trying to
RENDER task YYY.

What is even more funny, is that if in XXX instead of directly calling task
YYY, I do a #call: to another regular WAComponent, I get the answer and
then I call task YYY, that works!!!!

Any idea what could be the problem? Are tasks allowed to do a #call: to
other tasks?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano