[Seaside] TF-Login

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:16:05 UTC 2014

Sorry for replying to my own message again, however…

There are 3 other issues that could be addressed for cross platform compatibility:

TLLoginComponentBase-Class>>#initialize
This method saves a document to disc, then load and displays it, if there is a display. Nice idea for a first time user, but probably not necessary with the excellent docs Tony has on his site.

TLMultiFileDatabase>>#storageDirectory
I think #assureExistence is deprecated (I didn’t check just now) and #ensureCreateDirectory is the way to go.
ie.
^ (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: self storageDirectoryName) assureExistence.
can be changed to:
^ (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: self storageDirectoryName) ensureCreateDirectory.

TLTestApp>>#renderPrefs:
is using #submitOnClick wasn’t working and I changed it to:
onChange: 'return submitForm(this)’;

Cheers,

Jupiter