[Seaside] Re: Building realtime applications with Seaside

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Tue Jun 17 22:28:13 UTC 2014

<<

Hi Andy,

There is also Zinc-Server-Sent-Events:

  http://forum.world.st/Zinc-Server-Sent-Events-td4705635.html

Nothing spectacular, but it should work.

Sven

Hi Sven,

I hadn't spotted that you had added SSE. That's great!

So, I think my new question is how I would wire that into a Seaside
application. Is there a single  listener class that can announce data
changes. Or would each component somehow wire its model to the connection?

My experience with Seaside is very limited, so if there is a good
example/guide to this specific question, i.e. handling changes to the
underlying model, please nudge me in that direction.

Cheers
Andy
ᐧ