[Seaside] Re: Building realtime applications with Seaside

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Jun 18 18:38:05 UTC 2014

Andy,

Now that you mention a todo list as an example, I suddenly remembered this stuff by Sebastian Sastre:

A tour into tasks, a flowing experiment on full-duplex web applications using web sockets
http://blog.flowingconcept.com/brandIt/a-tour-into-tasks-a-flowing-experiment-on-fullduplex-web-applications-using-web-sockets

Is a ~28m screencast I’ve published in enGrish giving a tour on various details of this little experiment:

http://tasks.flowingconcept.com/service/

Really cool stuff using Pharo and much more...