[Seaside] Re: Building realtime applications with Seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 23:27:28 UTC 2014

I know, you can user Redis, Riak or memcache, but the thing is Seaside
is not meant to be used that way. It is stateful from the ground up,
not only for session data. Only gemstone can serialize sessions and
attend requests for the same session using different gems.

That's why my "dream" is to have everything restful based only on Zinc
server and a few extra things, and move all the UI to the client. But
that's a long route ahead I have.

Esteban A. Maringolo