[Seaside] Re: With several JQDialog ... it gets very slow!

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:04:41 UTC 2014

Johan is right, but another path is instead have the link in the cell create
then open the dialog, rather than creating all of the dialogs.  Or just have
one dialog right before the closing body tag and have the link in the cell
load the dialogs contents via ajax and then open it.

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote