[Seaside] Javascript calls through jQuery

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:51:14 UTC 2014

I was reading that part of the book before sending the mail. But there
are several "ToDo" in the AJAX parts of the book :)

The http://demo.seaside.st/javascript/jquery/loadexternaljson #getJson
jquery object could do the trick. But it depends on a static URL.

I want to get the JSON response from the URL of the callback (whatever
black magic happens behind).

I was thinking in something like:

html jQuery ajax
  serializeForm;
  onComplete: (
     html jQuery getJson
         callback: [ self answerJsonWithNewFormParameters ];
         onSuccess: 'myJsFileFunction(arguments[0])' )

The problem is that I'm in the learning curve part where I'm fighting
against not understanding how it works instead of fighting why it
doesn't work :)

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo