[Seaside] Javascript calls through jQuery

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Mar 4 09:38:49 UTC 2014

On 04 Mar 2014, at 09:01, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at stfx.eu> wrote:

> Someone, I think Johan (;-), has to take some time to write an 'Advanced JQuery' chapter for the Seaside book, or a whole new chapter, or new book, or whatever. There is so much to learn ...

I hear you ;-)
Filling up the existing book would already be an achievement. But yes, it crossed my mind too that this information is not explicitly written down somewhere and it should be.
I will first to try to finalize the tasks I started for Seaside (jquery upgrade, automated tests, gemstone port) before starting this next task.

cheers
Johan