[Seaside] Re: Charting in Seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:25:26 UTC 2014

Thanks people,

I know about Highcharts, it is probably the best charting library out
there, but I don't need all the features it provides. Also I want to build
on top of free AND open source software.

Looking at the thread referenced by Dave, I found Rickshaw could be useful.
If not, jqPlot is an alternative.

There are some cool visualizations on top of D3.js, but that's a different
story :)

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo