[Seaside] Removing full refresh

Murtaza Zaidi mzaidi86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:08:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have an autocomplete implemented on a text input. It is defined in the
following manner:

                widget := html textInput.
widget script: (
html jQuery this autocomplete
autoFocus: true;
search: [:string | self getRows: string]
labels: [:each | each formatSelectionRow]
callback: [:value :script |
script callback: [self updateValue: value].
self renderOn: html]))

It is functional with a full refresh of the screen after a value is
selected from the rows that get returned from the search block. I'm trying
to remove this full refresh to improve user experience. Any ideas on how to
do this?

Thanks,
Murtaza