[Seaside] [ANN] Rickshaw.js charting library for Seaside

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Mar 21 16:02:18 UTC 2014

Esteban,

We should definitely team up then.
Let me get back to you by next week on that when I get back to the office.
My current Seaside-D3JS repository on github has the initial works but in the meantime I made progress on a local repository too.

I don't think we should aim for a complete wrapper like for jQuery, not only because it's a much larger API but also because most of the code for a d3 visualization is best written in plain javascript. My idea is to focus on those parts where an integration with the back-end is wanted.

Anyway, let's chat next week about this.
Johan