[Seaside] Removing full refresh

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Mar 23 15:01:59 UTC 2014

If I recall correctly, the JQueryUI Autocomplete does not trigger a page-refreshing callback.
The full refresh is probably coming from the form submission if you embedded the text input inside a form.

Suppress the form submission and add the script to be executed on selection to the :script argument of the callback block. It is identical to the script argument of a jQuery ajax #script: block

Johan