[Seaside] Nginx Load-Balancing Experiences ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Mar 26 11:13:17 UTC 2014

Hey Sven,

We use session affinity based on the seaside session parameter.
I think you will find what you need in this article:

http://johanbrichau.blogspot.be/2012/05/when-to-use-http-session-affinity-in.html

There are other nginx modules to achieve session affinity based on another parameter too, but I do not remember what they were.

regards,
Johan