[Seaside] SeasideTesting

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun May 4 06:01:59 UTC 2014

Hi Jupiter,

I’m no longer maintaining SeasideTesting because Parasol is a much more complete testing framework.
I recommend you use Parasol.
imho, the only good way to test your web app is with a full stack testing solution like Selenium webdriver, for which Beach Parasol gives you a Smalltalk binding.

Version 0.12 of SeasideTesting mentions ‘support for Pharo 3’ because we still have some tests using that framework.
But we are only loading the ‘SimulatedBrowserTesting’ group and I can only say that our limited use of the framework is working in Pharo 3.

best
Johan