[Seaside] Re: Why could a POST take too much?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon May 12 22:07:47 UTC 2014

Just for clarity:

<pedant>
It doesn't have to be in a form.  You can use jQuery to serialize the form
data using an ajax POST  e.g.

html jQuery post serializeForm:(html jQuery id: 'myForm')

or with a GET

html jQuery ajax serializeForm:(html jQuery id: 'myForm')

</pedant>

You can also serialize arbitrary divs if you want using jQuery with
#serialize: and friends.

But I agree with everything else you've said.

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote