[Seaside] Registering handlers

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:50:28 UTC 2014

I'm having an issue registering handlers, and I don't know what might
be causing this.

This is the snippet I'm running:

WAAdmin unregister: 'ts-api'.
(WAAdmin register: WADispatcher at: 'ts-api' ).
(WAAdmin register: TsSaRestfulHandler   at: 'ts-api/v1')
addFilter: TsAuthenticationFilter  new;
yourself.

Debugging the whole script shows the handler is being registered in
the default dispatcher handlers map, but it is not show on the
configuration app, nor available to access it.

self assert: (WADispatcher default handlerAt: 'ts-api/v1') class =
TsSaRestfulHandler . "true"

Additionally, if I try to add it manually, it doesn't show up in the
available handlers in the WADispatcherAddPage class, even though it is
returned by #handlerClasses

What am I doing wrong?

Esteban A. Maringolo