[Seaside] JQuery load question

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon May 19 13:06:59 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

In theory, you can still use load and render the entire input field again.
But you are right that setting the value of the input field is a better approach because replacing the entire field often messes with the keyboard focus.

What you need is a script callback:

(html jQuery ajax script: [:s | myModel doSomething. s << ((s jQuery id: #foo) value: myModel displayString)]

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Johan