[Seaside] Change url for serving files with webbrowser

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:55:53 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have my app running with a nginx web server. My app url is something
like: http://myapp/site1/appX. I have many sites running and each is the
same root app but registered as a different name. For example,
http://myapp/site2/appX,   http://myapp/site3/appX  etc.

Each app has it's own configuration file from nginx. When I do a request
for css and other files, Seaside does a get over
http://myapp/MyFileLibrary/Main.css  for all sites. Now I want to configure
the path for resources for each site. So I want for example:

http://myapp/site1/resources/MyFileLibrary/Main.css
http://myapp/site2/resources/MyFileLibrary/Main.css

etc...

That way I can then customize (hope to discover how) nginx so that it first
tries to get the css from an specific site folder and if not found, from a
general root folder (this is my real goal).

Anyway....do you know how can I do tell seaside to generate such urls for
resources?

Thanks,

--
Mariano