[Seaside] Encoding problem

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue May 20 20:37:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for reporting, I created an issue for it: https://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=792

There is something going wrong in the WAPharoXmlEncoder in combination with a GRPharoUtf8EncodedStream:

|encoder stream |
stream := GRPharoUtf8CodecStream on: (WriteStream on: String new) converter: UTF8TextConverter new.
encoder := WAPharoXmlEncoder on: stream.
encoder nextPutAllFast: '->ë'.
stream contents

The above works correctly if the stream is a normal WriteStream

Getting too late now to dive into it...

Johan