[GLASS] [Seaside]

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 20 22:37:59 UTC 2014

Reg,

I've run the 3.0.9.1 Seaside tests against 3.2 and they passed.

I also did some work for 3.0.10 and 3.2, but I seem to recall hearing that
3.0.10 "shouldn't be used with gemstone", but I can't find the reference
... looking at the diffs the Grease version has been updated and a handful
of packages were updated  ...

according to #stable it looks like 3.0.12 is supposed to be the latest
version, but 3.0.10, 3.0.11 and 3.0.12 are all blessed as development, so
I'm not sure how stable they actually are ... and I didn't port them to
GemStone 3.2 _because_ they were all blessed as development.

AFAIK, 3.0.9 is the last version that was "released" and 3.0.9.1 has been
ported to GemStone 3.2 ...

Perhaps someone else, can provide better information:)

Dale