[Seaside] DataTables bindings

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue May 27 20:55:36 UTC 2014

Hi Esteban,

In the same context as the D3.js integration (which I stalled for now), I am working on using server-side rendering of datatables in Seaside.
I can probably release a first version somewhere next week.

(afterwards, I get back on D3.js actually... which is still on my stack though you asked a while ago)

Johan