[Seaside] DataTables bindings

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:16:50 UTC 2014

Johan:

I never touched D3 again either, I did implement a solution using
crossfilter.js (which is based on d3.js), but it uses a hackish way of
interacting between JS and server-side data (a separate email about
this in other thread).

DataTables doesn't seem to support re configuration, so it is a kind
of "fire and forget", which goes well with Seaside way of generating
JS.

I'm pretty busy these days, but I'm willing to share efforts and/or
thoughts about this with anybody interested.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo