[Seaside] Generating an callback URL for third-party use

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed May 28 06:06:10 UTC 2014

Hi Esteban,

You can do it like this:

WACanvas>>magicalCallbackRegister: aBlock

	^ self context actionUrl withField: (context callbacks store: (JSAjaxCallback on: aBlock))

or inside any rendering method:

	url := html actionUrl withField: (html renderContext callbacks store: (JSAjaxCallback on: aBlock))

This is typically what Seaside bindings for jQuery plugins (et al.) will do to implement a Seaside callback that maps onto a javascript callback (or callback url).

cheers
Johan