[Seaside] Accessing current session in RestfulFilter

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:25:39 UTC 2014

> I am sure you know this, but is it not a goal of a REST interface to be stateless, to not have or need a session ?

Yes I know. And because of that I have a separate RestfulHandler which
doesn't need a session at all (or does, by using auth tokens).

In this case what I want, by means of the filter, is a URI that,
whitin the context of a Seaside session, will respond what I want. I
thought the WARestfulFilter was meant to do that. Apparently it
doesn't.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo