[Seaside] Setup Pier environment

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 5 18:12:08 UTC 2014

Dario,

If you load the latest version of Metacello[1] you can use the Metacello
class. If you don't load up at least the Metacello Preview, then be aware
that currentVersion may give you versions that are later than the one you
loaded ...

I really recommend that you use the latest version of Metacello and get
into the habit of doing `Metacello new` style loads for everytyhing...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work#pharo-older-than-pharo30