AW: [Seaside] Seaside as a General Purpose GUI

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Tue Nov 11 21:17:49 UTC 2014

Craig,

We have put seaBreeze on top of Seaside for exactly this purpose. You can get seaBreeze as part of Cincom Smalltalk (http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/developer-community/trying-cincom-smalltalk/try-cincom-smalltalk/)

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712