[Seaside] Warning on installing Seaside(3.1) on Pharo4.0 (build 40366)

Sanjay-M sm at planage.com
Thu Nov 13 05:45:38 UTC 2014

Hi

on trying to install Seaside on Pharo4 I get the following warning popup
===
This package depends on the following classes:
  ContextPart
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  localAt:
  localAt:put:
  localSize
  serialiseOn:
Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.
===
I selected [proceed] and the option Tools->seaside control panel did come
and could start Zn server ...

but what is the warning and how to resolve it ?

and
just as a point of interest
how to get the Kom and Swazoo web servers as they are not appearing in the
option "Add adaptor ..."

regards
Sanjay

-----