AW: [Seaside] Seaside as a General Purpose GUI

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Thu Nov 13 09:35:51 UTC 2014

Craig,

Have you spoken to a Cincom sales representative to find a solution to you license issue?

By the way, seaBreeze has MIT license and may be ported to any other Smalltalk. We have tested, the task is doable. So maybe you can do the port to your Smalltalk system of choice.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712