[Seaside] Re: Warning on installing Seaside(3.1) on Pharo4.0 (build 40366)

Sanjay-M sm at planage.com
Fri Nov 14 06:56:58 UTC 2014

Thanks Paul but Nope I get the error and worse ...

i loaded ConfigurationOfSeaside3-JohanBrichau.218

I get the error
    ===
    This package depends on the following classes:
        ContextPart
    You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
        localAt:
        localAt:put:
        localSize
     serialiseOn:
   Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.
   ===

and (worse ...)
in Seaside Control panel in Add Adaptor ...
I do not get the option ZnZinc Server
I only get WATestServerAdaptor which shows as Stopped - the [start] is
disabled and I cannot  remove either.

(also just for others who newbie like me who may be trying ... the command
would be
    (ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version:'3.2.0') load: 'Tests'.
i.e. no space between ConfigurationOfSeaside and 3)

Thanks
Sanjay

-----
---