[Seaside] JQueryUI sortable and get smalltalk callback upon change

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:01:50 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am trying to use JQueryUI sortable for making the rows of a table
sortable. I could make it to work at the client side but I don't now how to
be able to get the values at the server side in order to update my internal
OrderedCollection.

I found #callbackSortable:  but it seems I am doing something wrong... This
is what I am doing:

html script: ((html jQuery: 'tbody') sortable
onUpdate:  (html jQuery ajax
   callbackSortable: [ :event |
           event inspect.
]))

But the event inspected has nothing.. Everything from "passanger" is nil. I
guess I may be missing passing passengers..but I don't know what nor where.

Any idea?

Thanks,

--
Mariano