[Seaside] Problem migrating from Seaside 3.0.9 to Seaside 3.1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:58:42 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am trying to port my app from Seaside 3.0.9 to Seaside 3.1.3. I am in
Pharo 2.0 at the moment. All code loads clean. However, I cannot get pass
my login window. The root task (WATask implementing #go) of my app does a
call: to "welcome and login" component. This component has a username and
password input and a simple login button.

The problem is that no matter what I do, the callback of the submit button
is never called. When I click in Submit button, I do see the URL bar in the
browser to get a new _k.... but it refreshes me again to the login page.
In fact...I put a halt AFTER the #call: to my welcome/login page in the #go
of the root task...and nothing...it does not even halt there...

So something strange is going on and I have no clue where to take a look.

Any idea?

Thanks,

--
Mariano