[Seaside] How can I specify path to css and js libs?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:12:19 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am currently serving my css and js static files with nginx. But so far,
all these were generated in the default root path. For example:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/JQDevelopmentLibrary/jQuery.js
<https://quuve.com/JQDevelopmentLibrary/jQuery.js>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="
/TBSDevelopmentLibrary/css/bootstrap.css
<https://quuve.com/TBSDevelopmentLibrary/css/bootstrap.css>"/>

etc...

Now...I would like to be able to set a different prefix path. For example,
'siteX', and then urls become:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/siteX/JQDevelopmentLibrary/jQuery.js
<https://quuve.com/JQDevelopmentLibrary/jQuery.js>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/siteX/
TBSDevelopmentLibrary/css/bootstrap.css
<https://quuve.com/TBSDevelopmentLibrary/css/bootstrap.css>"/>

Why I want this?  Because I want to be able to catch these into nginx
locations and search the files in different places.

Any idea how can I do this?

Thanks,

--
Mariano