[Seaside] Re: Maintaining paths with File Libraries

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Mon Oct 13 05:31:49 UTC 2014

Hi Torsten,

thanks a lot for the pointers and tips. I haven't seen the CodeMirror
extension yet, so I'll sure take a look.

I am not sure I fully understand WAFileMetadataLibrary but I'll download
one of your samples and see how far I get.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1