[Seaside] JSON serialization of dictionary broken in Seaside 3.1?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:06:15 UTC 2014

Hi guys, I am trying to migrate my app from Seaside 3.0.9 to seaside 3.1.3
and I am having a problem with JQAutocomplete. The problem is in
#search:labels:callback:. Basically, I am not able to serialize via JSON
what I was indeed able before. It seems the json serialization changed in
seaside 3.1 as I can read in the changelog. I have reproduced the problem
up to this snipet:

| dict stream |
dict := GRSmallDictionary new.
dict at: 'label' put: 'NONE'.
dict at: 'index'put: 1.
stream := GRPharoUtf8CodecStream
on: String new writeStream
converter: UTF8TextConverter new.
stream json: dict.

Anyone has an insigh of which should be the correct solution?

Thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com