[Seaside] File upload - encoding issue

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Oct 17 14:05:00 UTC 2014

On 17 Oct 2014, at 15:57, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

>> PS: BTW, are there no unit tests that actually stress the functional tests ?
>
> No unfortunately there are not. I assume you don't mean unit tests but
> functional tests with Selenium or similar.

Well, driving a web browser is one thing, and of course necessary for JavaScript interaction - that is quite complex I guess (I never did it).

But just for rendering and functionality like what we are discussing here, a web client like ZnClient and an XML parser like XMLDOMParser are enough. I did this in my HP-35 tutorial, where web buttons are 'clicked' and the 'display' is read.