[Seaside] Setup Pier environment

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 22 09:23:16 UTC 2014

Ciao,

Whereas the problems of my last e-mail are still open,

(I wonder if others have the same problems)

i add a few notes about the NAFileUpload support:

	1) Some instance methods of NAFileUpload class,  reference the	 WARenderCanvas  class

		but WARenderCanvas is not in the system.   ( Change it to WACanvas ? )

	2) NAFileUploadConfigurator class method

		fileuploadPathRootDefault

			^  FileDirectory default pathName,  GRPlatform current pathSeparator, 'uploadedFiles'

	call pathName,  but it's deprecate.

	I think to change it with fullName method.

These are a few considerations that together with the previous does not allow me to test the Pier support into Pharo.

If i right  understand, this in any case is the area on which to work.

Pier previous versions i believe are misaligned.

It's right ?

Thanks for any help, considerations,

	Dario