[Seaside] Setup Pier environment

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Oct 22 09:37:51 UTC 2014

Dario,

In a previous email, I remarked that the Pier code does not seem to be ported to Seaside 3.1.x
If you want to use Pier, use Seaside 3.0.x
In the other case, you might want to check out the changelog and port Pier to Seaside 3.1.x [1,2]

[1] https://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside310Changelog
[2] https://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside311Changelog