[Seaside] Re: Worker images with nginx and URL hash for sticky sessions

Dave lasmiste at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 06:21:50 UTC 2014

Hi Torsten,
I approached sticky sessions some time ago. There is a module on nginx you
can use: https://bitbucket.org/nginx-goodies/nginx-sticky-module-ng/overview

but you have to recompile nginx from source. You can also have to pay
attention at the nginx path, I don't remember exaclty, but when compiling
from source, nginx is installed in /opt instead of /etc

Cheers
Dave

Torsten Bergmann wrote