[Seaside] authecation question

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Sep 2 11:39:20 UTC 2014

Hi Torsten,

Seems like a nice project, I was having a look at the pre-built image, but it fails to start up (looks like the recent OPAL thing, assignment to args, but I thought that was in 4.0):

RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parserError:
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parsePrimitiveObject
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseUnaryMessage
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseBinaryMessage
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseKeywordMessage
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseCascadeMessage
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseAssignment
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseStatementList:into:
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseStatements:into:
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseStatements:
RBExplicitVariableParser(RBParser)>>parseExpression:
RBExplicitVariableParser class(RBParser class)>>parseExpression:onError:
RBExplicitVariableParser class(RBParser class)>>parseExpression:
OpalCompiler>>parseExpression
OpalCompiler>>parse
[
ast := self parse.
self doSemanticAnalysis ] in [
[
ast := self parse.
self doSemanticAnalysis ]
        on: OCSourceCodeChanged
        do: [ :notification |
                self source: notification newSourceCode.
                notification retry ].
cm := ast generate: self compilationContext compiledMethodTrailer ] in OpalCompiler>>compile
BlockClosure>>on:do: