[Seaside] Datepicker for Seaside and jquery/bootstrap

Maximilian Bareis max.bareis at me.com
Thu Sep 11 09:29:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using Pharo, Seaside 3.1, TwitterBootstrap (from Torsten Bergmann) and tried out some javascript extensions for creation of a datepicker. The last one I've tried was http://www.eyecon.ro/bootstrap-datepicker but I did not get it work, as the onClick event is not attached to the add-on when calling the datepicker function, and there seems to be no way to force it.
Does anyone have a similar setup and is using a datepicker? Which one is to be recommended?

Regards

Max